Marie M. Hughes Elementary School is located at: 5701 Mojave NW Albuquerque, NM 87120
Marie M. Hughes Elementary School
5701 Mojave NW, Albuquerque, NM 87120
- Phone: (505) 897-3080
- Fax: (505) 898-2894
Follow/Like Us on Social Media:
Visitors are always welcome!
We welcome and encourage your visits to Marie Hughes and strive to keep a close surveillance of our campus. In accordance with state law, all visitors to our campus between 7:30– 2:30 must first check in at the office and must wear a "Visitor" badge. We do this to ensure the safety and security of our students and staff.
- Upon arrival, please state the purpose of your visit and present a valid photo ID.
- If you need to leave something for your child, you may leave this at the front office, and we will get it to your child.
- Only APS/MHES employees will be allowed on the campus between 7:30-2:30.
- If you want to volunteer at our school please speak to the Administrative Support Staff about volunteer opportunities. Please note a current APS background check is required.
- We have many family/community events on the campus and we encourage you to participate on these special days.
- If you are invited to a meeting on the campus you are welcome to come on the campus. You will be required to check in at the office. Please make sure to have a form of identification.
- Conferences with school staff should be arranged before or after school and scheduled in advance to prevent interruption of the educational process. It is unacceptable to visit a classroom unless you are scheduled to help the teacher.
- Due to the COVID19 Pandemic, Visitor Policies may be altered. Please contact the office for more details.